Genesis Imaging reopening on 26th May 2020
On Sunday 10th May 2020, the Prime Minister called for employees who cannot work from home to be “actively encouraged” to return to the workplace.
After a lengthy team discussion, I am pleased to announce that we will be reopening our premises on Tuesday 26th May 2020, with revised opening hours. Our opening hours will be from 10.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Putting the safety and well-being of our team and clients is our first priority
Our number one priority is the health and well-being of our team members, clients and our wider communities, therefore we will be following the Government’s latest guidance for a Covid-19 secure workplace. Our procedures are outlined below.
Covid-19 Procedures for Genesis Imaging Staff and Clients
- – All staff will be wearing PPE (personal protective equipment)
- 1. To protect clients and staff
- 2. To keep artwork and prints clean and uncontaminated
- 3. To keep reception, common and work areas clean and uncontaminated
- – There will be frequent cleaning and sanitising of reception, common and work areas and frequently touched objects used in these areas.
- – Hand sanitisers will be located in multiple areas of the building and staff and clients will be encouraged to use these regularly.
- – We will be operating with half of our normal workforce in order to provide a safe working environment and enable social distancing in the workplace.
- – We will be offering clients the ability to conduct meetings with technicians virtually.
- – To arrange appointments for face-to-face consultations with staff and technicians, we ask that these are arranged in advance via telephone.
- – Social distancing rules will apply when having face-to-face meetings with staff and technicians or when collecting work from our premises.
- – Please ring the buzzer, located to the left of the entrance, or telephone the number provided on the door to gain access to the building.
I am grateful for all of your patience and support in these difficult times and extremely thankful to our team members who have been working hard to deliver our services.
In the meantime, we will continue taking telephone and email enquiries and ensure that they are dealt with promptly. If you have an urgent job please call us on +44 (0)20 7384 6200.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
With best wishes,
Ken Sethi, CEO, Genesis Imaging