Job Title: Client Relationship Assistant
Salary: £18,000 to £21,000
Working Hours: Permanent and Full time
Annual Leave: 20 days plus 8 days paid bank holidays
Pension: NEST Workplace Pension Scheme
Genesis Imaging is one of London and the UK’s leading suppliers of professional photographic printing, mounting, bespoke framing and display graphics services. Our huge range of professional services continue to meet the needs of leading professional photographers, artists, design studios, advertising and marketing agencies, along with businesses operating in many diverse sectors.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a role for a Client Relationship Assistant to support the Marketing and Client Service teams.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive, commercially aware and organised candidate who is looking for a varied client-facing role.
To work with the reception team. Key roles and responsibilities to include:
- Greeting and interacting with customers and visitors.
- Answering calls, taking messages and general switchboard duties.
- Booking in jobs and associated administration.
- Archiving, collection and retrieval of job sheets and files.
- Assisting Customer Service Director
To work within the Marketing department. Key roles and responsibilities to include:
- Following up completed jobs via telephone, email and updating CRM systems as necessary
- Contact potential clients via outreach campaigns in line with the Marketing objectives (warm leads)
- Social media scheduling, monitoring and reporting as required.
- Assisting Marketing Manager
- 12 months Reception or similar client facing experience
- Excellent rapport building with clients and visitors.
- A keen interest in visual arts, with emphasis on photography
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate with MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and hit deadlines
- Experience of social media campaigns and of campaign management
- Experience with CRM systems
- A desire to learn
- An understanding of photography and the photographic production process
- Competent in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign)
- No specific qualifications required.
Do you live within one hour commute of Parsons Green (West London)?
Do you have good knowledge or a strong interest in art, photography and images?
Due to the exceptionally high volume of applications we receive, we can only contact those applicants that have relevant skills for available positions. Should you not hear from us within two weeks from the application deadline, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message, in line with GDPR regulations. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Genesis Imaging Limited holding your details in order to contact you regarding this position. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website.